Book a table with us today by simply filling out the form below.
- Our pub operates within the rules of the Government Tier system. The Tier our pub is currently in is detailed at the top of the home page. This is subject to change, please ensure you check before visiting our pub.
- We highly recommend booking to reserve your space. Due to current circumstances we have reduced our capacity to enable social distancing.
- Inside, you must not socialise with anyone you do not live with or who is not in your support bubble – mixed household bookings will therefore no longer be able to be accepted indoors.
- Outside, the ‘rule of six’ applies, mixed households can be accepted but must be booked or checked in by the host. Please note, if the weather is not favourable for sitting outside, we may not be able to accommodate you inside the pub. If the weather does turn, we will not be able to offer any refunds for unfinished meals and drinks.
- We can accommodate tables up to 6 people maximum. The time a table can be booked for might be restricted, please check when booking.
- The lead booker must give their contact details when entering the pub along with the size of the group. This is a legal requirement and we will refuse entry if these details are not given. This will be recorded in our Test & Trace system. Your details will be stored securely and then destroyed after a 21-day period.
- Our pub must operate as a restaurant to remain open, therefore you will only be able to enjoy an alcoholic drink once you have purchased a substantial meal from our menu. You may visit for a non-alcoholic drink, including hot drinks, without the purchase of food.
- If you or a member of your party has any allergens or special requests, please add these to the requests box.
- Assistance dogs are welcome throughout, all other dogs are welcome in designated areas. If you’re planning on bringing a dog please let us know so we can book an appropriate table for you.
- Please don’t forget to mention in the requests box if you need space for a wheelchair, highchair or buggy.
Please do not book if you have any Covid-19 symptoms (Refer to the gov.uk/coronavirus for full details of symptoms)
We look forward to seeing you soon – please remember your mask!